Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blah Blah Blog

Brian and I went to Klamath Falls today to get his post-op checkup with a nice neurologist lady.  It was an hour and forty minutes there, an hour and forty minutes back, two hours waiting, and a five minute "Everything looks fine, come back in three months."  It was a pretty drive, 50-something miles east on OR-66, lots of windy roads.

I get a little bit of road rage because I go the speed limit, and that angers other people on the road, which angers me because I don't like douchebags.  I'm working on it.  Fall quarter is already almost over, so we're planning our class schedules for the Winter quarter.  Brian is only taking 11 credits again, to preserve his NAIA eligibility for wrestling, and if everything works out well, all of his classes will be online!  Lucky.  I'll be taking 16 credits, two of them history courses online, one Chemistry lab, and Japanese.

In other news, the cats are still fat and stupid.  Not much I can do about that.  They are ridiculously cute, though.  I guess I don't mind so much when they eat plastic and puke on the carpet, because they whine so adorably and bash their heads into walls and such.

I keep seeing deer on the side of the road while I'm driving around the Ashland area. I want to take pictures of them, but then Brian insists that the only reason he would stop for a deer is to haul its carcass in the back of the car.  It makes me wonder what his reaction was the first time he saw the movie Bambi.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment