Sunday, January 22, 2012

Every day is different, but every day is the same...

Hank decided to celebrate the new year by moving up another diaper size, I guess. Size 4 now, 20 lbs 2 oz, and 28 inches. He has just discovered that he has a tongue, and likes to stick it out at us. Pretty rude, but he's really cute so I'll overlook it for now. Just celebrated being five months old a few days ago, and he is now wearing 9-12 month sized outfits. Yaaaay.

Brian is doing really well in his wrestling season. I think he was, at some point, ranked #4 in the nation for NAIA. He just got second place at the Clackamas Open this weekend, where he qualified for Nationals in March, as well. We are both full-time students right now, but Brian still has all of his classes online, where I have to actually go to class this term. Three of my classes require attendance, sadly. I had to miss my first week of classes because Brian was out of town for a wrestling tournament, but I don't think I missed too much.

We will most likely be moving sometime in February to another apartment complex in Ashland. This one-bedroom that we're in now was cramped before Hank was born, and it's even more so now. So we are planning to move in to a two-bedroom townhouse with a bunch of great amenities (washer/dryer, dishwasher, disposal) that our current place doesn't have, for $45 less a month in rent! How silly is that? I'll tell you. It is very silly.

To explain the title of this post, we have a steady routine that's predictable and easy, so the days kind of blend together because they're all so similar. However, Hank is growing so fast, it seems like every day he is doing something new! I should really take more videos and photos, because if I didn't have all the photos of him when he was younger, I think I'd already have forgotten what he looked like as a one-month-old baby.

2012 has started out great, and I think it's only going to get more exciting. In the summer, Brian and I will be graduating (hopefully!), and then we will be moving away from Ashland. Lots of adventures! Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year! I hope everyone has a prosperous and lovely 2012.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment