Monday, January 24, 2011

Things About Baby

The baby hates salad and Arby's, but looooooves cheese.

Maternity pants are ridiculously comfortable. I would totally wear them when I'm not pregnant.

Everyone wants the baby to be named after them.

There are people who will touch your belly every single day if you let them.

Non-stop cravings for junk and fast food. Non-stop guilt for eating junk and fast food.

Daydreaming of all the different ways I will fail as a mother.

I kind of want to play piano every day that I'm pregnant so the baby comes out musically inclined.

I wonder if the baby will mutate if I feed it MSG every day.



.

7 comments:

  1. You will be a wonderful mother with a talented baby. Please, don't name him/her after me; I hate my name. Enjoy the junk food and if there is any mutation involved, we know where that will come from (just kidding, Brian!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love reading your posts!! You'll be a great MOM!! And keep playing the piano! All my kids CAN play..some better than others and some need a shove to do it but at least I tried! The fun part is seeing what they can do in spite of my parenting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the 4th one is kinda pointed at someone....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah dude that was totally you hahaha ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if I were ever to be pregnant I would be annoyed with people constantly touching belly and telling you what to name it/what to do. It's your body and your baby...do things your own way!

    You will be an awesome mom because you are a cool person so your kid is going to grow up enjoying the fact that his/her parents are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful with cheese dear! There's lysteria dangers for baby. At least for soft ones. :)

    ReplyDelete